This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and myself under which you may access my websites www.creativityfromwithin.co.uk, www.arttherapylondon.co.uk (My sites). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, my sites.
www.creativityfromwithin.co.uk, www.arttherapylondon.co.uk are sites operated by Creativity From Within. Art Therapy. (myself or I).
You may use my sites only for lawful purposes. You may not use my sites:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or is contrary to the aims and objectives of Creativity From Within. Art Therapy.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
◦ any part of my sites;
◦ any equipment or network on which my sites are stored;
◦ any software used in the provision of my sites; or
◦ any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
I will determine, in my discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of my sites. When a breach of this policy has occurred, I may take such action as I deem appropriate.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to my sites.
• Issue of a warning to you.
• Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
• Further legal action against you.
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
I exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
I may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes I make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on my sites.